Thursday, August 30, 2007

hurricane strikes again!

ok, so it was brian's birthday yesterday, but this post isn't about him. i was nursing the baby, ready to go out to eat with brian, my sister karis had just arrived to baby sit the kids. i was talking with karis, so i didn't notice that zach was quietly absent... the pictures tell the rest of the story!!

i always noticed that he would watch intently while i put on my makeup... i guess i forgot to keep it out of his reach!!!

my three cuties... gotta love em.

5 comments:

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Ha. I love whatever magic he drew over his right eye...kinda looks like some of the runway models I've seen! I think I'm about to have myself a little Tazmanian hurricane, too.

FordeFam said...

Hahaha! One day Zoe was sitting next to me on the couch and I had forgotten that my makeup was there! She's not normally the one to get into stuff, but I looked over and she had my mascara on her eyes! :) It all happened RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! Just when you think your safe! :) That's soooo funny and cute!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Happy Birthday Brian! That is too cute, Hurrcaine McClure on the loose again!

sixvalentes said...

This reminds me of something that happened a few days ago. The kids were watching PBS, and I was catching up on my blog reading. I was reading about a couple whose baby had been in the NICU, so I was really into it. When I finished, I looked up to find that Sophie had covered herself, and her siblings, in Vaseline! I'd forgotten that I had a tub of it in the diaper bag. What a MESS!;)

Hope your date went well!

Anonymous said...

haha! i love the stories and pics carleigh! especially the one about aboo.