Wednesday, December 19, 2007

santa at the gaylord

last night we went to see santa clause at the gaylord in grapevine. it was fun- the hotel is absolutely beautiful. we got there at just the right time, because there was no line. the santa was great, listening to audrey as she told him her list of wanted items. they included barbie the island princess, a snow white dress, and a tinkerbell dress. zach amazingly didn't cry! here she is talking to him. she was so excited to go see him, she forgot that she was going to sing the santa clause is coming to town song... its probably better since he didn't have that much time for each kid.
audrey and zach with molly chakery, the friends that we went with.
family picture! from the looks of this picture, you'd never know that i was mad at brian for buying a dirt bike with out my consent.
there was a large train set, and several small ones all around the lobby. it was very extravagant, and the kids loved watching the trains go all around! they also had a mrs. clause with real reindeer, but the line was too long, so we just peeked at the reindeer through the back.

5 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so neat. We will have to visit the Gaylord before the season is over. I love your family picture! It's adorable.

FordeFam said...

Carliegh!!!! You crack me up!!! Lee did that with a guitar one time!!! He was sooo happy and told me that he didn't charge it...he put it on layaway!!! What he didn't tell me was that he had to pay for the $2500 guitar within 3 months!!! Yah, so you know! We didn't really have that kind of money at the time! (Wait a minute, have we ever?) ;) Adorable Santa pictures!!! Our kiddos got shy when they got to Santa and didn't know what to tell him they wanted, but Zoe was amazed that Santa knew just what she wanted for Christmas: a doll! Hahaha! I love that Audrey was so excited to tell him exactly what she wanted!!! How cute!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

That is so cute! I like the pics! So have you forgiven Brian yet? I gave Dave a yankee's baseball forgiveness ornament for Christmas. It took me a while to forgive him. Baseball season tickets, dirt bikes...boys, who said they were less expensive than girls???

Anonymous said...

I hope you get my first try. Let me know! Helen

Anonymous said...

Okay, looks like you didn't. So I am repeating: I loved all of the photos and especially the one of the 5 of you. (mad at Brian) If you have an extra copy I will put it in the 1007 Christmas frame that I took from Brian at our Christmas exchange. Your babies are so cute. But they have a beautiful mother and handsome father so what can you expect...Helen 5x7 size