zach was proud to take credit for cutting his hair. he was actually quite excited about it.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
haircuts and ballet
last night before bathtime i was trying to get the little rubberbands out of audrey's hair. i used the little black ones, which often pull on her hair as i try to get them out, so i went and got a pair of scissors to cut them out. i left them on the sink as i dried and dressed the kiddos, then i went back to the bathroom to get their toothbrushes. i saw hair on the floor and immediately went to audrey, "did you cut your hair?" no, she said. "then where did all this hair come from?"
zach was proud to take credit for cutting his hair. he was actually quite excited about it.
so i had to fix it this morning. sad, but at least i won't have to cut his hair again for a while...
in other family news, audrey started ballet/tap class!! she was so excited, and struck this pose with out me helping her! (and before learning anything at class!) when asked if she liked it, she really did, then asked what they did, she said "pries (plies!), hundreds and hundreds of plies."

zach was proud to take credit for cutting his hair. he was actually quite excited about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my! I cannot believe Zach's hair is all gone - he's still a cutie though! Molly does ballet at home to a dvd - maybe her and Audrey can practice together sometime!
Oh, I remember ballet! So much fun!;)
I like Zach's shorn head. What a little soldier! AND, by the way, how did you change the look of your blog. I want to, but can't find any of the new cool ones that I keep seeing.
Post a Comment