Saturday, July 5, 2008

happiness is...

Rules of this tag. Share five things in your life that make you happy! Go back and link your post on The Bargain Shopper Lady’s blog even if she was not the friend who tagged you! After you are finished, tag five more friends! Let’s see how many moms we can get to participate!

happiness is...

1. date night with my husband!

2. watching my kids dance to music!

3. reading a good book!

4. eating chocolate!!

5. having a clean house!

i am tagging sarah v., jilian, lana, kristin, and stacy

3 comments:

Mrs. Valente said...

Carleigh...I finally met your MIL! She was in my small group at the new women's Bible study.

Wow, what a neat lady!! I'm so excited to know her!

Anonymous said...

hey i have new pictures of all the babies up on my facebook!!

The Michaels said...

I just linked to your blog from Amy Corbin's...my husband and I, Alan Michael, went to school at DBU and remember Brian from his mohawk days! It was great to see your family and how you're doing!